Accommodation, travel and tourism supervisors
Supervise and coordinate the activities of hotel receptionists, casino employees, reservations clerks and other workers in the accommodation, travel, tourism and related services industries.
The hotel world drives you, as does contact with customers. Natural leader, you handle tact and authority skillfully. You are also responsible, autonomous, organized and a fine manager.
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of hotel accommodation service clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers not elsewhere classified. They are employed by service establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel, motel and other accommodation services clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers not elsewhere classified
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
DIPLOMA OF COLLEGE STUDIES (DCS)
More informationMore information on this job on IMT online
This trade is in highest demand in these regions: