Assist human resources specialists in their tasks and process information regarding recruitment, training, labour relations or performance reviews.
Are you looking for a perfect balance between office work and human contact? Is your ability to create a bond of trust matched only by your communication skills and organizational skills? Look no further, this job is for you.
Personnel clerks assist personnel officers and human resources specialists and compile, maintain and process information relating to staffing, recruitment, training, labour relations, performance evaluations and classifications. They are employed in personnel departments throughout the private and public sectors.
- Process, verify and register documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and classifications
- Maintain and update manual and computerized filing and registration systems, and compile and prepare reports and documents relating to personnel activities
- Respond to telephone and written enquiries from staff and the general public regarding personnel matters
- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, assist in screening and rating of job applicants, and conduct reference checks
- Administer and score employment tests, such as keyboarding and proofreading tests
- Arrange for in-house and external training activities.
DIPLOMA OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES (DVS)
More informationMore information on this job on IMT online
This trade is in highest demand in these regions: