Post-secondary teaching and research assistants
Assist university, community college and CEGEP professors as well as other faculty members in their courses and research work.
Education and research drive you. Expert in office technology, you like to write, correct and compile. Your resourcefulness, your sense of organization and your autonomy make you a proactive person.
Post-secondary teaching and research assistants assist university professors, community college and CEGEP teachers and other faculty members in teaching and research activities at universities and colleges.
Post-secondary teaching assistants
- Organize reference materials, visual aids and other materials as required by university professors or college teachers for lectures
- Conduct seminars, discussion groups and laboratory sessions to supplement lectures
- Assist in the preparation and administration of examinations
- Grade examinations, term papers and laboratory reports.
- Conduct literature reviews, surveys, laboratory experiments and other research for use in scholarly publications
- Compile research results and assist professors in the analysis of results and the preparation of journal articles or papers.
More informationMore information on this job on IMT online
This trade is in highest demand in these regions: